Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog! If you visited my former blog at www.homeschoolblogger.com/harmonyacademy and followed me here...thanks for coming with me. I'm looking forward to blogging here and connecting with you! Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer: Hi? Are you the one who bought a box of HS books last year from KY? Asbury/Lex ringing a bell? If so, glad to find you here. Saw you are foster 2 babies- would love list of prayer requests. Not sure why you popped in my mind today, but glad to find you nevertheless :)Susan, Frankfort, KY