Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Morning Bloom


After a very muddy and entertaining interaction with our dog this morning...just imagine a giant, ornery, slippery, muddy, yellow lab and hardwood floors...I decided to peruse our yard to see what the night of rain had produced. Lo and behold, the roses are blooming now. What a sweet treat to start the morning.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture!

I will also try and post that Challah Bread recipe in my kitchen blog. It's located here:
http://cuddlescafeteria.blogspot.com/

Please, give me a few days to get that done though :) I've been meaning to do it and this will be just the nudge I need to do it.

~Tamara

Amy said...

GORGEOUS pic. You must have an awesome camera- and a great eye!