Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We saw a beautiful yellow bird today at lunch. What a delight. He flew away before I could grab my camera...but hopefully he'll be back. I haven't seen one like that in our yard before. He must like the morning glories and geraniums that are blooming outside by the patio. It never ceases to amaze my mind that flowers bloom in January here! Flowers and pretty birds were definitely a treat after a bitter migraine for the past days. Thank you Lord for sweet touches of you.

No comments: