Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

We started off our Advent season by cutting down a Christmas tree to decorate. It was hot (in the 70's)...it was far (two hour drive)...it was eventful (flat tire)...but it was worth it! The kids did all of the cutting this year. I love the smell of a freshly cut Christmas tree. I also love that my sweet hubby cares that I love cutting down a real tree, and he makes it happen with a joyful heart...even when it's hot...and far... and eventful!









The End Result


No comments: