Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

I've been following the reports from Haiti...read a blog from a Mom who went there to meet with the son she is adopting... listened to the news describe how people sang through the dark night, and how you could hear their voices throughout the city from one location to another...watched people with their hands raised, praising God in the midst of utter devastation on the evening news. Praying for those who survived...praying for those who we haven't heard if they survived. Astonished at how closely knit our world is. Everyone seems to know someone who was there.

I will not complain about doing dishes...or laundry...or anything else. Tonight I am reminded to be grateful for this day...to treasure this moment...and to kneel before the creator of Heaven and Earth.

No comments: