Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Sunday

Christmas Sunday is such a special time. This year both our Girls' and our Women's Worship Dance teams participated in the service.


While we were singing Away in a Manger, "Mary," "Joseph" and "Baby Jesus" came forward to sit at the manger. Seeing precious little "Jesus" in his mother's arms moved me to tears...Emmanuel...God with us! It takes my breath away...and moves my heart to respond with cries of joy. He has come to save us...He takes away the sins of the world! Our Savior is born. My heart quivers and my mind staggers as I wrap my thoughts and emotions around this fact...God has become man to redeem us...to redeem me!
After church we ate dinner together and then, thanks to the generosity of several churches and individuals, we were able to bless each child in attendance (over 70 kids!) with a back pack containing art supplies and a sports ball.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: