Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I've set some of my favorite music to play while you're visiting. If you would prefer to read in silence, just find the black box in the right hand column and click the pause button.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Posted by PicasaThis is our last stop on my trip down memory lane of our Advent season. I thank God for what he taught us during this incredible time of the year. My words are not adequate enough to express my gratefulness for the gift of His Son. My heart kneels in awe at the manger...the Glory of Almighty God wrapped in a precious baby.

2 comments:

hello treasures said...

Hi Jennifer.. just in case you don't read it regularly, I posted a reply to your comment on the homeschool blogger site.
Hope you're well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) I love the butterflies. We released butterflies at my baby boy's funeral and they hold a really special place in my heart.